ABOUT THE ASSOCIATION:
The Estonian Association of Professional Constellators (EPKA) was founded on 27.12. In 2017.
The objectives of EPKA are:
- explaining and promoting the preventive, solution-oriented and therapeutic role of the constellation method in Estonian society;
- compilation, sharing, translation and publication of professional information, organization of conferences, training courses, round tables, information events;
- maintaining a competent and discreet level of contellation service and the professional ethics of constellers in Estonia;
- supporting the professional development of constellations;
- promoting co-operation in the field of the constellation with similar organizations operating both in Estonia and in other countries,
- to develop into an organization awarding and recognizing the profession of consteller, the standard of which complies with the requirements of the European Qualifications Framework and professional ethics;
- initiating and coordinating the establishment, application and acquisition of a professional standard for qualified constellers;
- be a reliable contact for professionals and clients in their field;
creation and provision and coordination of covision and supervision opportunities to support and develop constellations.